From clothing and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Lancaster & Lebanon Counties can restore these valuables and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable possessions that were once automatically discarded may now be are just like new.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Lancaster & Lebanon Counties can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.