Lancaster, PA Disaster Planning Services
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Lancaster is ensuring business continuity. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration of Lancaster & Lebanon Counties.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.