Lancaster, PA Disaster Planning Services
One of the biggest parts of managing a company in Lancaster is ensuring business continuity. However, these plans typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Lancaster & Lebanon Counties today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.