Kitchen Remodeling in Lancaster, PA
The kitchen is one of the most important parts of your home and is the setting for several memorable events. The roles of the kitchen make it so important to be a place that functions properly for you. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and fits fits your needs.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. We’re committed to doing the best quality work for all projects. Choose us for Lancaster kitchen remodels projects of all sizes.
A Paul Davis remodeling technician will work closely with you to determine how you want your new kitchen to look. After that, the blueprint and schedule will be developed and the work will commence. When you choose us, you can count on the best tools, materials, and processes for your remodel.
A kitchen remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. During this project, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This is also an excellent way to increase the equity of your property.
There are several important items required to create the ideal kitchen. Look through the list below to start thinking about how you want to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: Other than walls and floors, cabinets usually take up the most kitchen space. Ensure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with new glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Counters: Quartz, granite, stainless steel, and wood all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us help select the right choice for you.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to revamp your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. A new backsplash can add color and fun to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for a change. We can include an efficient, state-of-the-art fridge, oven, dishwasher, and other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Because of how often it is used, your kitchen sink is an important choice with your remodel. It’s our objective to help you choose a sink that offers the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. From pendant lights to lights under the cabinet, we can take care of every type of lighting for your kitchen.
Make your dream kitchen become a reality and contact Paul Davis of Lancaster for complimentary kitchen remodel consultation. Through a in-depth discussion of the items above, we’ll help you create your ideal kitchen.