Bathroom Remodeling in Lancaster
A bubble-filled bath or a quick shower – whatever your style, the perfect bathroom must be as unique as you are. In order to make sure this happens, Paul Davis is the right place to call. From design and construction to fixtures and finishes, the experts at Paul Davis handle project management with the utmost care and professionalism.
Of course, there are many more benefits to a bathroom remodel that simply improving the aesthetics. In the list below, we’ve included a few other important items that might come into play:
- Spacing: Are you feeling crowded in your shower? A new remodel can find opportunities to give you more space.
- Value: This is a great way to add equity to your home, even if you aren’t planning to sell.
- Mobility: Adding grab rails, benches, handheld shower heads, and other items can make life better for the elderly or those with mobility impairments.
- Technology: There has definitely been many advancements in technology since you purchased your home. You can include heated floors, rain showers, jetted tubs, wall-mounted TVs, and more with your remodel.
- Repairs & Improvements: Has anything about your bathroom annoyed you for years? Now is the time to make those corrections.
Experience the benefits above in your Lancaster home by choosing Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling. From planning your project to the final coat of paint, we will oversee your entire project. We can take your plans and ideas and use them to create your perfect bathroom. We can also show you some of the latest trends and styles to help you develop the ideal bathroom area if you don’t know where to start. After the work begins, we will commit ourselves to complete the project to the very highest standards.
Why Paul Davis?
You likely associate the Paul Davis brand with offering property damage cleanup and restoration services. We understand the best way to repair properties following flood, fire, and other damage. It was the perfect fit for us to bring this expertise to home remodeling projects. You can expect our work to be safe and structurally sound for a long time to come.
Get started with a complimentary consultation and call Paul Davis now!