Walnut Bottom, PA Disaster Planning Services
One of the most critical parts of running a business in Walnut Bottom is ensuring business continuity. However, plans like that typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Lancaster & Lebanon Counties today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.