Shippensburg, PA Disaster Planning Services
There are several important parts of business management in Shippensburg, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a free assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.