Mc Knightstown, PA Disaster Planning Services
There are many important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a free consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration of Lancaster & Lebanon Counties.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.