Cashtown, PA Disaster Planning Services
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Lancaster & Lebanon Counties!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Cashtown following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.