Arendtsville, PA Disaster Planning Services
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Lancaster & Lebanon Counties today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.