Lancaster Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Lancaster is ensuring business continuity. Normally, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul now for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.