Discrete Water Damage Removal
Has your commercial property experienced water damage lately? Whether it’s a spreading pool coming from the ceiling or a completely submerged cellar, Paul Davis Restoration is happy to assist. Our technicians provide water damage restoration to businesses spaces in the Lancaster, PA area.
Common Sources of Water Damage
There are several ways your storefront can take on flood damage. Faulty appliances such as refrigerators may overflow. More man-made causes of water damage include septic or sewer tank backup, as well as overflowing toilets. Issues like these may begin small. Whether resulting from faulty plumbing or appliances, manmade structures can deal intense water damage. Whatever business you own, flood damage can become a dangerous issue for your commercial property. If ignored, it could result in future damage caused by mold growth.
Water damage in commercial properties may also flow from closeby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Lancaster may cause flooding for residential or business property holders. Similar to manmade flooding, water damage from natural causes may encourage fungal problems if neglected.
As a business operator, Paul Davis knows that you do not waste time. When you come across water damage in your building, it might be easy to underestimate so you can staying open. The experts at Paul Davis work swiftly and efficiently, meaning you will not have to keep your doors closed for long.
Our Repair Pros Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas like carpet
- Cleaning and restoring of items like linens
- Remediating mold or mildew damage
- Locating and fixing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
Why Call Paul?
- We reply and work quickly – Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to remove water damage in your business in around three days.
- We’re experienced – With 50 years of operation and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance providers when recovering from water damage is a lot to deal with. We will help with your insurance provider to finish claims fast.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Lancaster Paul Davis franchise today!