Paul Davis Restoration of Lancaster & Lebanon Counties is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to institutional, commercial and residential structures caused by fire, mold, water, storm or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the very first networks to collaborate with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up property damage
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when performing a job estimate
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
Our heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and terrific customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the United States, having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business has been damaged by fire, mold, water, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!